Welcome to Annie’s Attic Antiques~Toys~Collectables
…and welcome to The Attic.
Located in Warwickshire, in the heart of England, Annie’s Attic brings you a fascinating range of antiques and collectables. Most of the items from The Attic are unique, and you’ll find that Annie’s interests lie in antique and collectable toys – especially tinplate – and advertising or advertiques.
We are now including videos in our descriptions and listing, here’s an example of one of the toys we have at the moment that is amongst my favourites.
Annie’s Attic is full of antiques and collectables from across the globe, and ‘new’ items are acquired regularly. So, please return to The Attic often to browse what available, what’s new and what’s on.
I’m Annie, and I believe in bringing beautiful, one-of-a-kind antiques and collectables to the market at reasonable prices so that they can be enjoyed and treasured for generations to come.
I’ll be at the following Fairs and Shows were you can see some of the wonderful toys I have in my collection:
- Staffordshire County Ground Antique Fair: Saturday the 13th and Sunday 14th September. Details Link
- The Stafford Bingley Hall Antique Fair: Friday 26 through Sunday 28th September Details Link
- Sandown Park Racecourse Toy Fair: Saturday 15th November Details Link
- Coventry Connection Antiques Fair: Sunday 16th November – mTo be Confirmed
- NEC Birmingham Toy Fair: Saturday 27th December Details Link
Here are a selection of the latest things I found in my attic…..
Just a few 'new' items in The Attic
- 3 Find Annie!
- Glass & Crystal
- Paintings and Prints
- Pottery and Porcelain
- Puzzles and Games
- Silver and Silver Plate
- Tableware & Fine China